Satori Mission Statement
Satori Women’s Health Club, ‘bringing balance to life’, by providing a friendly and supportive space. We aim to inspire you to find your ideal wellness; helping you to live a healthier and happier life.
Satori Staff Values
- Respect: Treat others with the same personal and professional consideration we expect for ourselves.
- Ethics: Do the right thing and always encourage others to do the right, honest and ethical things.
- Balance: Manage your time for both business and personal success.
- Winning Attitude: Have a ‘can-do’ attitude. Be positive, upbeat and focused. We are winners!
- Communication: Share information, ask questions, listen effectively, speak thoughtfully, and let ideas live.
- Teamwork: Value different viewpoints. Execute the agreed-upon plans. Together, everyone achieves more!
- Development: Learn from each other. Teach, coach and listen. Create an environment where everyone can be a ‘Star’
- Change: Accept it. Embrace it. Initiate it. Be inspired by it.
- Initiative: Seek opportunities. Use good judgment. Take intelligent risks. Champion good ideas.
- Accountability: Know your responsibilities. Live up to your commitments.